Keeping your company staffed with the most skilled crew at all times plays a significant role in its success. However, simply hiring a new employee from scratch takes roughly 20 to 30 days.
Having an extended window of 20 to 30 days can lead you to miss out on the best talent. You need to be on your toes, quick, and agile in your management of human resources in your company to create an efficient and dynamic workforce.
While many turn to Higginbotham for HR services, we’ve also compiled a list of top digital tools that will help you simplify your HR task, save time, and regulate your workforce with ease.
9 tools to simplify your HR Tasks and save time
HR managers face a variety of challenges from lengthy recruitment processes to issues in payroll and demotivated employees. To ease HR tasks and save time, you need to create a roster of tools that automate tasks and bring efficiency to various processes.
You might pick tools that help with a variety of tasks or focus on one specific aspect of HR, but it’s important to make sure that they fall under your budget and can seamlessly integrate with your system. Here’s a list of top tools to simplify your HR tasks:
1. Global Expansion—For a global payroll solution
Global Expansion is the global payroll solution that helps you make on-time payments each time, every time. Pay your staff globally in their local currency and keep up with the local taxes with ease with Global Expansion. Moreover, the tool offers insights to help you review reimbursements, bonuses, etc.
- Simplify and sync all your HR admin tasks to form a smooth workflow.
- Pay your employees in their local currency without hassle as the tool takes care of everything from conversion calculation to abiding by local tax laws.
- Takes care of paying employees on time regardless of their location by running coordinated multi-country payroll.
- A team of local experts will help you navigate country-specific payroll and tax compliance.
Global Expansion does not disclose the pricing. You’ll have to request it based on your unique needs as a business.
2. Recruitee—For taking care of hiring end-to-end
Over 75% of recruiters today make use of an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) such as Recruitee. Track the entire hiring process of a candidate from start to finish to keep everyone involved informed at every point. It makes the process seamless for both candidates and employers as they have all the needed information in one place.
- Arms you with social sharing links and sourcing tools to boost your sourcing efforts.
- Will help you reduce manual work by automating the recruiting process, saving your time up to 64%.
- Has an inbuilt scheduler link to help you organize your tasks better and schedule meetings around everyone’s commitments.
- The eSignature tool boosts remote hiring by eliminating the paperwork and helping you hire candidates faster.
Recruitee is available in three paid packs. The first is Launch at $185 a month, the second is Scale at $333 a month, and the third is a custom plan. A free trial of 18 days is also available.
3. Zapier—For workflow automation
Zapier is an online tool that streamlines and automates the workflow. It will take care of repetitive and mundane HR tasks to free you up to take care of bigger tasks that require attention and creativity.
- Creates a single workspace across departments or even entire organizations to include everyone and avoid any confusion.
- Integrates with over 5,000 applications, making it extremely adaptive and easy to include in a setup.
- A multi-step workflow allows you to be as specific as you need to be by scaling your operations and workflow accordingly.
Zapier is available in five packs. The first is free. The remaining four paid packs range from $1,633 to $66,486 depending on the scope and needs of your business.
4. Klippa—For quick document processing
Klippa offers automatic document processing solutions that improve the efficiency of your work by reducing errors. It helps boost regular HR tasks such as creating screening tests and organizing resumes for better processing.
- Quickly converts texts into documents to process documents such as resumes and employee files faster.
- Performs quality conversions on multiple formats with ease, speeding up the processing.
- Streamlined processing by approving the digital authorization flow of records and entries directly into the system.
Klippa will give you a price quote after taking a look at your use case and the type of documents and images you will be using in day-to-day work.
5. ProofHub—For effortless onboarding
ProofHub is an HR management tool that specializes in providing targeted training to new employees. It helps you onboard new recruits with ease into your organization by providing them with the needed information and easing them into their role.
- Create a customized knowledge base of your organization that covers the responsibilities and duties for every job role to make onboarding easier.
- Create customized hiring workflows for different job roles by adding and eliminating steps as needed.
- Track employee life cycles to understand their needs better and support them throughout their time with you.
ProofHub is available in two plans: essential at $45 per month and ultimate control at $89 per month. You can opt for a free trial available as well.
6. Yello—For all-around candidate management
Yello is a Candidate Relationship Management software (CRM) that helps you create a strong candidate pool and nurture positive relationships with them. It automates talent acquisition and regulates your candidate base to keep it relevant.
- Boosts your HR practices by fostering a strong candidate base of top talent that can be summoned wherever need be.
- Helps you tap the dormant talent that is not actively looking for a job by keeping in touch with them.
- Helps you develop a positive relationship with your employees at every stage of then working with you.
While Yello doesn’t disclose its pricing, it offers a free demo to help you understand its features better.
7. iSpring—For employee training and development
iSpring is a training and development tool that helps you train employees with ease and build a strong learning culture in your company. Create courses according to job roles and learning capabilities of employees and track their progress in detail.
- Helps you save time and effort in organizing training events by providing online alternatives.
- Create engaging online courses with the ‘suite’ option complete with knowledge checks and interactivities.
- Enroll learners and track their progress in detail to identify where they may need extra help.
iSpring offers a variety of packs for freelancers, businesses, and academics, ranging from $470 to $970.
8. WorkSchedule.Net—For effortless employee scheduling
WorkSchedule is a lightweight online tool that helps you prepare schedules for employees working in various shifts. Its easy HR automation helps you set and manage work schedules for your employees and track employee time with ease.
- Facilitates remote working by helping you access employee schedules and attendance from anywhere around the world.
- Create schedules around employee availability and the maximum hours you can set per employee.
- Allow the employees to swap shifts and opt for open shifts so that they have the power and flexibility to control their work schedule.
The tool can be purchased on a per-user basis, ranging from $3.49 monthly to $2.79 on a 3-year basis.
9. TINYpulse—For tracking employee performance
TINYpulse is an employee evaluation tool that focuses on positive employee engagement through proactive insights. It automates processes such as employee surveys, performance reviews, and peer reviews to allow HR managers to have fruitful interactions with employees and help them grow.
- Makes employees feel heard with continuous and transparent feedback opportunities.
- Provides you with the data, tools, and insights to build a robust employee engagement strategy.
- Easy integration with applications such as email, Slack, and MS Teams to ensure a smooth workflow.
TINYpulse will reveal its pricing once you give them some basic information about your organizational needs.
Simplify HR with the help of automation and streamlining the most important tasks
Human resource is the most important pillar of an organization. There are many digital tools in the market today that help you achieve brilliance with your day-to-day HR tasks and maintain a robust and dynamic workforce.
When looking for tools to automate HR tasks, pay attention to payroll to ensure that your employees are always paid on time. An ATS helps you bring efficiency to recruitment and establishing a feedback system helps bring transparency.